I am back from my unplanned two and a half week long blogging hiatus! Thought I was dead, didn’t ya? I took one week of from blogging so that I could focus on school, and that week turned into three. Sorry! (but seriously, if you look at the dates I post things on my blog you will see a pattern emerge of two months of blogging followed by a month of disappearing, oops). On to the post: I present to you (drumroll) The Versatile Blogger Award!! I was nominated by Giovanna over at bookcomablog.wordpress.com (go check her out!) Here are the rules:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
7 facts about me:
- I love acting and have been taking lessons for four years
- My favorite show is Modern Family, but I also really like Arrested Development and The Office (UK edition, of course)
- David Brent is my biggest inspiration in life and when I grow up I want to be just like him.
- I watch more Netflix than I would like to admit
- My least favorite month of the year is March, it’s cold and dark, spring is still a long way away, there are no holidays, and nobody I know has his/her birthday that Month.
- Whilst writing the previous fact I discovered that the Dutch word ‘jarig’ doesn’t exist in English. I searched the entire internet but it just doesn’t translate. The best way to translate ‘jarig’ is the act of having your birthday. This isn’t a fact about me but I thought it interesting enough to share.
- Think of seven facts about myself is hella hard. This is one of the reasons I don’t really participate in award posts, they just get repetitive after a while and it gets harder and harder to think of 5/10/30/100 bloggers (who haven’t been nominated).
Because it’s so hard to think of bloggers who haven’t done this post yet, I am not going to nominate anyone. But if you feel like doing this post, consider yourself nominated!
I hope you enjoyed this post, tune back in Sunday for more! (I am going to talk about one of the most embarrassing things I have done in my life, so that is going to be fun.)